QuHarrison Terry is a growth marketer at Mark Cuban Companies, a Dallas, Texas venture capital firm, where he advises and assists portfolio companies with their marketing strategies and objectives.
Previously, he led marketing at Redox, focusing on lead acquisition, new user experience, events, and content marketing.
QuHarrison has been featured on CNN, Huffington Post, Xconomy, Cointelegraph, MobiHealth News, MedCity News, and many others.
As a speaker and moderator QuHarrison has presented at CES, SXSW, TEDx, Marquette University, and the Open Data Science Conference.
QuHarrison is a 4x recipient of Linkedin’s top voices in Technology award.
His past work includes:
- Author of The NFT Handbook – a detailed guide on how to create, sell and buy non-fungible tokens without the need for a technical background.
- Global Spokesman for BMW – a German automotive company which produces luxury vehicles and motorcycles
- Co-founder of Inevitable/Human – the futuristic media platform and community for future thinkers
- Co-founder of 23VIVI – the worlds first digital art marketplace powered by the blockchain
- Serving as the Marketing Director for Redox – a healthcare data exchange platform
- Founder of VNM USA – an advertising agency specializing in marketing to millennials.
QuHarrison attended the University of Wisconsin – Madison.